Love caramel but opting for a healthy alternative? Our Raw Chocolate Cream Caramel Bars are your answer! Each bite takes you to a journey of sweetened crushed nuts, caramel and chocolate heaven. This recipe is not for the faint hearted and are for those with a super sweet tooth! But who’s complaining?! It’s heathy and it’s yum!
TOTAL FUN TIME: 30 minutes + Refrigeration time
- 1 cup almonds, cashews or peanuts
- 1 cup of dates
- pinch of Himalayan salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup of cashew butter or any other nut butter/spread
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup dates
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- Process the almonds or other nuts into flour in your food processor.
- Add the dates and process until it all begins to stick together.
- Press into the bottom of a lined baking pan and refrigerate
Caramel & Chocolate Cream
- Blend the ingredients in each list until smooth.
- Spread the caramel onto your crust, followed by the chocolate cream.
- Refrigerate until completely set; this will take a couple of hours.
Enjoy this mouth-watering goodness!
Happy Clean Eating!
Spreading love & happiness, Soph xox
3 thoughts on “Raw Chocolate Cream Caramel Bars”
I love your blog, your posts are amazing and everything looks so good! I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other 🙂 I am so glad I got to discover you ❤
Hi Arielle! Thank you for dropping by! Have just checked out your site and it looks amazing 🙂 Will connect with you for sure! ❤ I also have a Facebook page for Clean Eating Desserts: https://www.facebook.com/CleanEatingDesserts and a one for my Health Coaching: https://www.facebook.com/SopHsuHolisticHealthyLiving thank you for sharing the love!
Thank you so much! Of course, I will like both of your pages 🙂