If you love red velvet cake, you will love this healthy version which tastes abolutely amazing! And if you haven’t tried red velvet cake before? Might as well jump straight to the healthy version! 😉 Perfect portion size for one, and if you have company, just make sure you have more mugs!
TOTAL FUN TIME: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons of almond meal
- 1 tablespoon of oat or wholemeal flour
- ½ tablespoon of cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Natvia
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk (or any other non-diary milk of choice)
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon of beetroot powder
- Combine all the cake ingredients and stir thoroughly to create a smooth consistency.
- Spray mug with coconut oil and pour the mixture in.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- For the frosting mix the Natvia with the cottage cheese.
- Turn the mug upside down on a serving plate and top with frosting.
- We topped with a fresh raspberry to add more spark! Enjoy! 🙂