Date brings the sweetness and Maca brings the energy! Combined they make one powerful snack to bring you BALLs of energy to your day! The benefits of dates include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions. Dates are rich in several vitamins, minerals and fibre too. These delicious fruits contain oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium which are all beneficial for health. Maca is rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids. Maca provides loads of energy and is also good for women’s health and mood.
These balls taste so good, you won’t wanna stop at one!
TOTAL FUN TIME: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup of dried dates
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of Maca powder
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- Soak dates in a bit of water for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place dates in a food processor until a sticky consistency is formed.
- Add all other ingredients into the food processor and ensure that it is mixed in well.
- Roll a spoonful of mixture into balls and coat with chia seeds.
- Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Happy Clean Eating!
Spreading love & happiness, Soph xox