Everyone is into the new craze of frozen yoghurts! Why? Well, the way that it has been marketed is that it is ‘healthy’ or at least ‘healthier’ than normal ice-creams and cold desserts. But have you ever wondered just how much sugars are actually in the highly processed frozen yoghurts? Not to mention the additional toppings you can add? You might as well consume a low-fat ice-cream dessert instead!
This frozen berry yoghurt not only has minimal amounts of sugars, but uses fresh or frozen berries and natural yoghurt. It’s really that simple – you could do it in your sleep!
- 2 cups of organic natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut sugar
- 1 cup of your favourite berries (fresh or frozen)
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients together until there is a smooth consistency.
- Place in a funky bowl or container of choice, cover and freeze for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Voila! Frozen berry yoghurt at your finger tips ready to be indulged! Continue reading