Think of rum balls… now think of non-alcoholic healthy bliss balls… Can you taste the denseness and layers of the chocolate and coconut yet? This is a simple and quick on the go dessert, great to go with your coffee or chai to end the days stresses. Let’s begin!
- 8 pitted dates, cut in quarters
- 3 tablespoons of cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 handful of desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons of flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon of LSA mix (Linseed, Sunflower seeds & Almond)
- Place all of the ingredients apart from the coconut into a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Roll the dough into balls (roughly around 6 balls).
- Roll the balls into the coconut ensuring that it is completely covered.
- Place the balls into the fridge to set for a minimum of 15 minutes before indulging! Continue reading