This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding really is one of a kind! It so refreshing yet filling that you can have it first thing in the brekky as an energising pick me up to get your day started, or to end a nutritious meal as a dessert! The layering of berries, yoghurt and chia seeds just tops it off, leaving your tastebuds wanting more!
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond or rice milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut
- 100 grams of fat-free natural yoghurt
- 3 strawberries cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1 passionfruit (optional)
- In a blender, lightly blend the chia seeds, milk, half of the blueberries and coconut.
- Pour into a glass jar or container, cover and set overnight or for at least 5 hours in the fridge.
- Once set, layer the glass or container with yoghurt, passionfruit and strawberries (if desired).
- Top with the rest of the blueberries and any remainder coconut & enjoy!
- Very low in cholesterol and sodium
- Very high in fibre
- Great source of vitamin C and B6
Happy Clean Eating!
Spreading love & happiness, Soph xox