This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding really is one of a kind! It so refreshing yet filling that you can have it first thing in the brekky as an energising pick me up to get your day started, or to end a nutritious meal as a dessert! The layering of berries, yoghurt and chia seeds just tops it off, leaving your tastebuds wanting more!
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond or rice milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut
- 100 grams of fat-free natural yoghurt
- 3 strawberries cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1 passionfruit (optional)
- In a blender, lightly blend the chia seeds, milk, half of the blueberries and coconut.
- Pour into a glass jar or container, cover and set overnight or for at least 5 hours in the fridge.
- Once set, layer the glass or container with yoghurt, passionfruit and strawberries (if desired).
- Top with the rest of the blueberries and any remainder coconut & enjoy!
- Very low in cholesterol and sodium
- Very high in fibre
- Great source of vitamin C and B6
Happy Clean Eating!
Spreading love & happiness, Soph xox
4 thoughts on “Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding”
Great recipe! Why do you preheat the oven?
Thanks for pointing that out! lol… must’ve copied the blog and forgot to remove that from the previous one! 🙂
Hi, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain hottest updates, so where can i
do it please assist.
Thanks for your comment Gerald! Please subscribe at the bottom and enter your email address to obtain updates, thank you!