This recipe combines the traditional banana bread with a hint of raspberries and macadamia nuts, turning it into an amazing twist! The raspberries adds a bit of colour to the bread and tastes berrylicious! It is so easy to make and is a great recipe for a nutritious ‘on the go’ snack or brekky. Please see below to start cracking!
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup or honey
- 3 large bananas, mashed into a bowl
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- sprinkle of organic desiccated coconut
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Place all of the ingredients apart from the coconut into a bowl and mix until a smooth consistency.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and pour the batter evenly into the tin.
- Place into the oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and sprinkle with the coconut and leave for 15 minutes to cool before serving!
- Serve with natural yoghurt and fresh or frozen raspberries if desired 🙂
- Very low sodium content
- Great source of fibre
Please let me know how you enjoyed this recipe!
Happy Clean Eating!
Spreading love & happiness, Soph xox