My first blog post – my first ever experience baking with pear! I had my first and last experience with a pear dessert over a year ago in the ever so busy Oxford Street in Bulimba, and from that very first bite, I was determined to bake my own pear dessert dish! This recipe is so simple yet so satisfying to finish off a cold winter’s meal. The cinnamon gives off that spiciness and aromatic fragrance to the whole dish. With the sweetness from the Natvia sugar and honey, in addition to the combination of the natural yoghurt, you will find that it creates the perfect balance. Not too sweet, and not too sour. If you like the sound of this, please see below to get started!
- 1 pear
- 2 teaspoons of Natvia sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of organic natural yoghurt
- agave syrup or honey to drizzle
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Cut the pear in half and sprinkle the Natvia sugar (or coconut sugar) and cinnamon equally over both sides of the pear.
- Place the sprinkled pear in aluminium foil big enough to wrap the whole pear.
- Place the wrapped pear onto a baking tray and place into the oven for 35 minutes or until soft.
- Remove the foil and transfer to a serving bowl or plate.
- Serve with yoghurt and syrup and enjoy!
Please share your pear experiences and recipes with me in the comment section below! Would love to hear from you!
Happy Clean Eating!
Spreading love & happiness, Soph xox